Re: [TCML] Calibrating a sync spark gap

Now that I think about it I might have an old version of Orcad. But I think it's on 8" floppys, so I'm not sure whether I can install it =-O

At 03:55 PM 1/25/2009, you wrote:
Karl Thorkildsen skrev:
Ok, point taken.  Hopefully it is at least a rational starting point.
It will be interesting to see how this setting correlates to experimental tweaking once I get it fired up.
- Karl
Karl,

Do you have access to Microsim or Orcad?
In that case you can figure the right timing, and set the rotary along these lines:

http://home5.inet.tele.dk/f-hammer/tesla/museum/setup/setup.htm

My proficiency with the scope really sucked at the time, but I got the job done!

Cheers, Finn Hammer