Re: [TCML] Re: Tar

Hi Jim,

It could still very rapidly began to implode at the weakest point until
there was no more headroom, and then pressurized oil would come gushing out  until
the pressure was equalized. But more likely, if the can has flat sides,  they
may just slowly began to dish in and displace the oil to the point of
overflowing into the vacuum port. Personally, I'd follow Dr. Resonance's advice  for
filling hot and slowly ramping up the power.

Tony Greer

In a message dated 1/22/2009 10:15:30 P.M. Central  Standard Time,