[TCML] Stuck at 36"

I appreciate the speedy response, thanks!

I suspected my caps were part of my problem.  I thought that .03 MFD was enough, guess not.  This cap bank is turning into a monster.  I thought the problem was mixing caps with different dialectic thicknesses .06 and .09.  I can reduce this thing with thinner dialectic plates.  With HDPE in oil, how thin can I go for 7.5-10Kv application?  .03?

I've been getting HDPE in 4 x 8 sheets relatively inexpensive and easy to cut on a table saw.  They are good quality with no defects.  Of the several sheets that I've bought I've only found one defect.  Any info helpful, thanks.

Bill