Re: [TCML] TCBA

Hi Jeff,

From your wording, I'm not sure you are aware that
Cameron Prince is the author of Teslauniverse. Terry
Blake was just directing us to Cameron's website ;^) Thanks to Terry, as we are all now aware, Cameron's website is at:
http://www.teslauniverse.com/

Terry's is at:
http://www.tb3.com/tesla/index.html

David Rieben

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff W. Parisse" <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] TCBA

OMG Terry... what a fantastic effort!!!! That interview with Harry is priceless. Great looking site too... I wish you all the best. I'll be signing up presently!

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry Blake" <tb3@xxxxxxx>
It's your lucky day.  They came on-line January 1, 2009.

http://www.teslauniverse.com/