From: Peter Terren

Sent: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 00:41:28 +0000 (UTC)

Subject: [TCML] Tesladownunder on TV. Did you see it in your country?

I recently got slashdotted and that set off a chain of internet, press,

radio and TV exposure in Australia just before Christmas.

The TV stuff went to Reuters and was shown in the news in 11 countries

including UK, China, Singapore, Pakistan, Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria,

Denmark, Norway and Italy.  The shoot was largely about me in a wire cage

with 6 foot sparks onto it coming a few inches from my face.

http://tesladownunder.com/Media.htm

I would be interested to know what countries poeple have seen it in.

Peter Terren