[TCML] maxwell pulse caps

hi guys

im looking for a source of maxwell 30nf 35kv pulse caps  i need quite a few of them  10 to be precise  and usually they would have cost around fifty pounds each and they were like 40 pounds shipping but now because of this reccession thing bringing the pound down  they will cost almost 100 pounds each  and i need ten of them  that is no good im sure somebody on here has a big stash of them  so can anybody help me  looks like these maxwells are my only choice! for space and reliability they are bang on and this maggie wont be complete until i can get them

thanks for any help you can give me!!

earl