[TCML] SISG Technology

Hi All,

While doing a search for "high voltage solid state switch", I came across a patent of sorts.
http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?wo=2002084872

The telling tale are the words in the abstract "multiple thyristors". Is this not the same as the SISG? "energy at the thyristors is the same as the switching circuit", etc.

Seems to me this Steven Gliddon looked at Terry's design, saw an application for such a circuit, and ran with it as his own.

I could just be paranoid also. But odd how similar this appears.

Maybe Terry has finally reached Tesla status (others patenting his technology).

I may be off here, but thought of Terry's SISG as soon as I read the abstract.

Bart