Re: [TCML] static charge

Wrap a piece of tin foil around your hand, attach a ground clip, and then
run your hand up the coil.

I always handle my sec coils with gloves on to avoid sodium salts being
placed on the coil in your fingerprint.  The sodium salt problem usually
only
surfaces with magnet wire wound coils especially those that are pushed a bit
hard.

I use a light spray of denatured alcohol on a light free cloth to wipe them
down usually once per month.

Dr. Resonance