RE: [TCML] Tesla Coil Video Problems

In terms of still photography, if you have a Canon Powershot camera, check
out this software:

http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/CHDK

Some Russians discovered that you can make your SD memory card bootable and
that the camera will read its operating system from the card and not the
built-in firmware.

This is purely reversible: use a standard SD card, power cycle and you
camera is back to normal.

This software allows for a much wider shutter range, RAW image storage, full
control over focus, exposure, aperture, etc...

Dave