From: Liviu Vasiliu <teslina@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, Dec 22, 2009 12:08 pm
Subject: [TCML] Spherical topload SGTC

Happy Hollidays to you.

I have a little Chrismas vacance so I had the time to finish another project. Is
a spherical topload little SGTC used for spontaneously manifestation of the
"swirling streamer effect". The idea behind is is keeping constant the settings
of a TC system (power input, gap distance, copling,etc) and working on spark
formation by using different size spheres not connected to the main topload
(something like the additional sphere used at the end of the electrodes of the
electrostatic machines to control the electric field). The project pics and the
result movies are here:

http://4hv.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?81334

Enjoy