Re: [TCML] 2 inch long insulators / spacers with screwholes

you might be able to make them up from short pieces of small diameter PVC
or other plastic tubing. I have only a few porcelain standoffs and they
aren't  2" long. I have used the old porcelain electric fence insulators as
standoffs as  well.

Chris

In a message dated 12/1/2009 12:57:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,