Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 8:43 PM
Subject: [TCML] high power protection filter for pole xmfrs

I have a high power (8-20 kVA) filter designed to protect pole xmfrs from
abuse.  It includes the Digi-Key part numbers for the resistors and
varisters.
The iron core hash inductors (two) and single RF air core inductors are both
hand-wound.

Contact me off-list and I will email it to you.

This is in .dxf format. You will need to use autocad, turbocad, or similar
cad program to open it.

Chip/Gary : If you want to put it in the archives please advise me off-list
and I will email you the file.

D.C. Cox