From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jeff Larson
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 9:49 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] Tungsten for sale

I have some Tungsten for sale.  I have 18 segments of polished 0.375"
diameter by 1.75" long.
This was for a rotary gap with 6 rotating electrodes and 12 stationary
electrodes.  The lengths are with in a few mils of each other in length.
These were from the group buy with Gerry Reynolds.
I also have 1/2 inch  G-10 for the rotor.
Contact me off list if you are interested.

Jeff Larson.