RE: [TCML] Rotary Spark Gap Break Rate?

Andrew,

The goal is to get the gap spinning as quickly as possible, and the electrodes need to be spaced so that they barely can break out at all when they're placed right in front of the stationary electrodes. The goal of the ARSG isn't to get a certain break rate, but rather to get better air-flow by use of a motor and the same 120BPS or 60BPS (on 60Hz) as with a stationary spark gap.

Good luck,

Christopher