[TCML] Re: diodes, igbt's and caps for sale

I now have 12 G40n60C3D up for sale for $2.50 each.  Datasheet is here
http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet/fairchild/HGTG40N60C3.pdf  First
come first serve.  I had these up for sale a little while ago with great
success but i am increasing the price slightly mainly because those are the
last i have left and i have a large project that these are helping me fund.
Thanks.