[TCML] Sucker Gap

I can't swear to it, but I may have been the originator of the sucker gap.  Mine is documented at http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/onegap.htm

There are two purposes behind forced air.  One is to cool the electrodes, but more-so, it's important to remove the hot (ionized?) air from between the electrodes, as hot air has a lower breakdown voltage and will reduce the bang size.

A 12V computer fan is probably going to be too small and unfocused to do much good unless you funnel it through the gap.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA