From: Frosty <frosty90@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] Chris Bohrs' RF burn
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 13:23:02 +0930

I've had the same thing from my solid state coil, I get RF burns from
touching just about anything conductive near the coil, including another
secondary, the variac case, wheel (its an old one with a metal knob for some
reason). Another secondary (or anything conductive) near a runnign coil
would intercept enough of the field near the coil to have some voltage
induced in it.