Re: [TCML] Chris Bohrs' RF burn

Bart
If the secondary was even close to the resonance frequency of the VTTC it would be a nasty RF burn. However, it doesn't matter too much as touching any metal without tight contact can cause RF burns as your body will have a greater charge and have a potential difference with the metal. RF burns are likely the most insidious thing about running a VTTC. That burnt beef-roast smell is...... well ...... not appetizing.
John W. G.

John W. Gudenas, Ph.D.
Professor of Computer Science