Re: [TCML] Faraday continuation

Don't use fine mesh. Just wait until I post all the pics and details. You should have already seen how unobtrusive the foot protection is from the link on my last post showing the close-up. If you have seen a better one please tell me. That could have been a 4 foot spark if needed. Bird cage head looks just like that on some of the suits. It doesn't look scary IMHO. Seeing the subjects face is the single most important part for a good show.
Peter
www.tesladownunder.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Teslamad" <teslamad@xxxxxxx>

So i guess i'll make it all out of fine mesh wire. Any suggestions on how to stitch it up. Guess I can just get a tailor to do it hahaha. That should be interesting! I really like the bird cage head idea from Dr. Megavolt I believe. Still trying to come up with ideas for feet and hands. Any other suggestions? Its amazing, you cant find anything on these suits anywhere. Lots of theory and history but no construction tips or up close pictures of others suits. Thanks