From: Phillip Slawinski <pslawinski@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] Big Oklahoma coil
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 08:27:30 -0500

Dex,

I'm sorry, but have you heard of google?  Search the archives.  I know the
capacitor bank size has come up in the past for sure, and I'm sure you'll
find the other information as well.  There also several videos on YouTube
about this coil.  Please do some research before you send questions like
this out to so many people.

-Phillip Slawinski