RE: [TCML] looking for a smaller pole transformer...

Hi Chris,

I know nearly as much about pole-pigs as I do about the livestock kind, so take this with a grain of salt...

I vaguely recall someone saying that 3 & 5 kVA pigs were pretty much the same size as a 10kVA unit.  Probably different inside, but pretty much the same outside.  So if your goal is just to get something more physically manageable, make sure that you don't wind up with another beast, after all the trading hassles.

Aren't your nice PT's pretty much in the same power class as a 3kVA pig?

Regards, Gary