Re: [TCML] PFC reflection back to current control.

Hi David,

Oh, and while I was looking for something else, I found this. Lots of pictures on my web site that have never been hooked up to a page, this one is of a jury rigged contraption I used to find the right size capacitor for my "John Freau
Phase Shifter" for my SRSG. It does 0-75uF in 5uF steps.

http://deanostoybox.com/big_pictures/capbank.jpg
Or for those who do the webmail thing, in case you get a 403 error:
http://deanostoybox.com/temp/capbank.jpg

Light switches work excellent for all kinds of gizmo's (and their low priced). I've built a few of these up to about 20 switches in a row for testing various sensor inputs for cmos logic circuits. They are robust and would certainly work well for PFC variation.

Take care,
Bart