[TCML] sg3525

Greetings all,
     I am looking into an IC driven flyback driver (as opposed to the
self resonant topology.)  I am thinking about the sg3525, I didn't
want to go with the 555 because everybody uses it and I want to make a
half bridge or a pushpull (for better power throughput at frequencies
other than perfect resonance.)  I found this IC and it looks very
promising, no need for a gate transformer or other such things; but I
have no idea how to hook it up for reasonable frequency ranges
15-100kHz, or what to change to vary the duty cycle, most applications
I see for this chip use low frequency output for inverters and such.
I am told this chip can also be easily modulated to switch between
frequencies which would be cool for plasma stuff.  I found a data
sheet but it isn't very clear, and I was hoping somebody out there had
experimented with one of these and could shed some light on how to
wire it.  Thanks.

Scott Bogard.
the data sheet
http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet2/3/06ldp1xcssiphfp0xiy53d1ce9py.pdf