Re: [TCML] Bleed Resistors - are these ones OK please

I used these
http://uk.farnell.com/1357962/passives/product.us0?sku=multicomp-mgrf1wj0156a10&_requestid=535624
I ordered mine from newark but those are the same ones.  They worked
excellent.  you will have plenty of voltage headroom seeing they are rated
35000v p-p and i have never had one blow on me.  Just put one across each
capacitor.