Re: [TCML] Why is it important to dry the PVC pipe?

I found it extremely handy to have an elastic band or 3 on the form
right from the start. The first band or two I use to hold the initial
windings and the 3rd I slip/roll along over the freshly wound windings
as I go along. Naturally slip resistant, can't come loose on it's own,
and won't leave any sticky residue even if you only get off the phone
and back to you coiling a week later! *grin*

Grant