RE: [TCML] Why is it important to dry the PVC pipe?

Hi,

     I am no expert, but, I allways wash my PVC pipe with good Ol' soap & water,...rinse well & towel dry....if its nice out I'll set it in the sun for a day .  Then before coating ,..I'll give it a light sanding and then rub it down with alcahol for the final 'clean up'...i havnt had any problems with my coils,..up to 5kw anyway

                   have fun !!! ,daveB