From: Brian Foley [mailto:ka1bbg@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 2:11 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] DIY Tank Capacitor - Plate configuration confusion

HI, Grant, first there are no idiots on this list.....some have much
less
knowlege of coils, some have extensive physics, electrical, engineering
backgrounds, math background who often give regularly of the
knowledge....write programs, and might even be a ham radio operator as i
am.....so skip the idiots...Jeff Behary who runs
www.eletrotherapymuseum.com/
has a huge stack of older information, and i bet he would be able to
point
you to some information, despite how busy he is..
for stacked capacitors.......cul brian f.

      www.genapro.com