Re: [TCML] VTTC Curent Draw

If I understand MOT's correctly, they are wired with one side of the secondary grounded which makes it easier for voltage ratings. That being the case, How are they wired? If they are different and wired in parallel, then that would be your problem. Those tubes are usually rated for about 4000 VDC. How much are you giving it?