Re: [TCML] Re:Earth Capacitors

Gareth,

Your grammar and English are much better than a lot of Americans here  with
big fancy computers and keyboards. Keep following your instincts about coil
building, just don't try to bend physics too far to suit your own ideas. I'm
sure that there is still a lot left to learn about high frequency air-core
resonate transformers, and you just might discover something new by challenging
conventional wisdom, even if you can't rewrite physics.

BTW, where is your website located again please?

Best Regards,

Tony Greer

In a message dated 9/24/2008 1:55:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,