[TCML] RF ground question and streamer heating

Hi again   I have maybe some food for thought on applying a Signal to your RF ground. If you applied a powerfull 10kw "Linnier"(Spelling)high frequency amp fed through the bottom of the secondary designed to compliment the primary signal going up but at a full wave( If it were a 1/4 wave secondary)also using a ground plain with your Earth ground potential of Zero negative or just over 0 SWR earthpotential 0 against +potential.(Signal to wave ratio) your forward upward electric motion of a high 10kw has to go up to potential +KV they should or can maybe harmonise a dual signal going up,if the signal worked like it didnt travel through resistance of 100s of meters of slowing spiral upward motion through the wire and with outer  primary "GUN SITE" aiming upward.Imagine looking down the barrel of a gun and aim all concentric circles of the primary from the bottom looking up at the top of the coil to get a near Atomic perfection form coil and ALL WAVES GOING UP must at the end of the full wave exit on the exact last turn(or the last 1/8th) out into the capacity of the topload which must equal oppositely resonate a full wave (if it were)again ultimately if it were possible then also visualise the center of your "full wave type" coil from the side vibrating the waves equalibrium(spelling) at the middle of the secondary height then the other half wave out the last turn(if this were possible) or set up your Signal power of RF to speed the last part of that exiting half wave out faster than the first half ending at the middle(faster pulsing every half,slow then fast or higher freq.)at say the wavelength equal to the length of wire or half the wave length of the length of wire (in a 500m band or 2000m) or even the coils freq(I dont belive its the same)The Primary to be a atomicly (To the T) "Parabolic" reflector I would say starting very small and thin inner winding of the primary going thicker and perfectly align itself say starting on the "First turn"At base zero potential(Power not Radio)Going up to in a harmonious way ,1 turn 1.5,3,6,12  on sec. Windings ect   Shew, So when the two signals meet they would have massive potential at that point in a harmonic way going in and coming out(All waves sound magnetics anything even light can "Work dually" or harmonically together to make something but were there are constructive forces there are also destructive interference,if your coil were working with a massive boost off a powerfull signal from an amp also the wave could be Sign wave not CW its actually a very messy wave unlike carrier waves for sound or signal.So hehe your outer magnetic wave goes in square wave against your loops in sec. Coil while your harmonic sign wave RF will flow right through the wire with say capacitence to help set it up onto ground or not.Will it get hotter,maybe or it could serve How your end result would look not act,constructively at the top.Electrons would definately be charged but how is up to you.Ten kw is a hell of alot of power and you find them in ham radio ect 10kw input at your primary plus 10 kw at your earth going up should add up a bit what you say?The right design is your factor. One side of the power will be powerfull radio signal interfering with a Powerfull magnetic signal but in "Like manner?" Oh my website is only done on a phone not a pc and im adding to it all the time.I belive if your equation were so good you could get anything to work together for "Waves" Is in light sound signal electricity magnetics and all waves are transferable into another form or other.Light as a carrier wave can transmit signal into electric currents like fibre optics ect.  www.flickr.com/photos/Kingsandangels  My small coil developed over and over everytime  its nice and tall and my primary is about 1/3 the size of my secondary at just about 8 turns or so. I wish I could show you the nice lightning like nature of the arcs lost of tiny streamers ect and forks.The capacitors on my point 0 are there and connected and I run it like that permemantly(Wish I had more)Some pics looks better and stronger because they are and with slight mods. Thanks for your time Gareth