[TCML] Is this correct?

Hi to all the gents out there!Seems like grant and I are the only ones building Tesla Coils in South Africa Ive looked all over myself for quite some time already.Cool!           Anyway I just want to find out if a 12KV 30mA Nst would be ok on a secondary 110mm(4") by 5000mm(19.68") with .18mm wire wound 1200 times(222m length)? Would I get enough power through at that size?I use 6 1.25L coke a cola salt water bottles with vinegar and tin foil for a kick(Could I modify this?).This seems to give my other coil good power at www.flickr.com/photos/Kingsandangels                                 Is this ok? Also working on small budget because Im moving to England Shortly(That makes you 1 in 65 million Grant!)and want to take a good coil with me.My goal is to make this bigger size coil work for me as fast and easy as I can! Thanks Gareth South Africa