Re: [TCML] Should I repot this NST?

Been reading all the replies on this topic. That transformer looks as good as a couple that I've used for years here. I agree that if you have a hot air gun you might find it aesthetically more pleasing if you melted the tar at the top of the case and reflowed it. Doubt it if would make it work any better though. My recommendation is leave it alone and use as is. If and when you get another one and aspire to more power then you can unpot the poorer one, remove some or all shunts, and repackage.

Ed