Re: [TCML] rsg pulsing

Hey John...

took a look at the pictures....
you may want to consider lessening the amount of wire used to hook things up... try to consolidate the parts closer to the primary/secondary setup...

Scot D

John Forcina wrote:

Ok sure.  Here are some specs.  power suply 4 mot's around 8.4kv at 4.8kw.
primary cap 88nf 24kvdc cde 942c16p33k caps.  THe nameplate speed on the
motor is 1800 rpm so i may not be running it at exactly 1800 rpm.  Here is a
pic of how the rsg is set up.
http://flickr.com/photos/25967047@N07/2778479246/sizes/l/  Here is a pic of
my whole setup.  The orange thing attached to the left side of the variac
box is the dc motor controller.
http://flickr.com/photos/25967047@N07/2777622579/sizes/l/  I hope this
helps.