Re: [TCML] pole pigs from Gustav

Ahhh yes I remember the plight of the forgotten piggie left all alone destitute amoung the barren plains alone forgotten
and yes! Resurected from certian death of decay ...  this is so kewl..
I wish I had the same oportunity to do so cuz buying 300$ of piggies and have a 600$ shipping cost was a bit harsh. Some people have all the luck... on the way to work I saw 2 piggies on the curb which had already been replaced just sitting there waiting for a "rescue".. altho they had broken insulators and the other had a split in the can both in the 15-25KVA size if I only had more room in the back of the truck!!!

all I have to say is ... if its on the ground or not live, then its fair game...

Scot D

Yurtle Turtle wrote:

I never said it was live. It was abandoned. I saved it from a life of rust and decay.

Adam