Re: [TCML] rsg pulsing

The motor is asyncronous.  Maybe i should try to put it on another breaker.
The question is, because i have the mot bank powered by 220v 110v+110v so
that would not make any difference.  I could be wrong but i think it is
worth a shot.  I cant tell exactly what the speed is on the rsg because my
only adjustment is a pot.