From: John Forcina <forcijo10@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 9:14 pm
Subject: [TCML] rsg pulsing

Ok tonight i took my big coil out for a run since i havent really got a
chance to tune it yet. I noticed that as soon as i got it to 30% or higher on the variac the spark gap and coil started pulsing really bad. it would shoot 6' streamers for about 1/2 second and then stop for about 1/2 second.
The rsg is a dc 1800rpm 240bps.  I still have no pfc so that may be a
problem. Anyway why is this doing this? Any tips or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.