else just buy a prewound secondary coil of the same
approximate demensions and wire guage, as they ap-
pear fairly plentiful on eBay.

Now my question is do you other vacuum tube coilers
have trouble with your primary coils getting really hot
after just a minute or two of operation? I was originally
using #10 for my primary but it was getting practically
smoking hot and I ended up replacing it with #6. The
#6 still gets quite warm after a minute or so of firing,
especially in continuous mode. I'm wondering if it's
more inductive heating going on here than resistive
heating as the leads to the primary coil are of the
ame guage but don't seem to get near as hot.
My VTTC is ran off of (2) sereised MOTs into a
level shifter and an 833 tube with 8 uFd of filter caps
in the shifter and 5 nFd in the primary tank cap.

Thanks,
David