Re: [TCML] White Knight

Hehe  im a machinist also.  My dad taught me when i was 11.  He has in his
shop a large Myford lathe along with a Cowell mini lathe and a Taige mini
lathe, a large Emco milling machine and a mini Cowell milling machine.  I
use them almost on a daily basis.  Anyway since we are talking about nice
rsg's i cut mine out of 1/2" phenolic sheet and cut it and centered it on
the lathe and it came out spectacular.  Anyway about the coil, Nice work
Ken.  I cant wait to see some videos after you made the changes.