[TCML] pole pig protection

I have a 25KVA pole pig I am using for my large tesla coil (the coil only
uses about 5-6KVA).  I am using a hand wound RF choke to protect the RF from
the coil from getting back into the pig.  It is wound with 16 gauge wire
onto a 8 inch sonatube.  I measured the inductance with RLC meter to be
10mH.  My pole pig has two HV leads with one grounded and the other
connected through this choke to my coil.  I have not used the coil in awhile
(been a busy summer).  I was going to start using it again but I wanted to
make sure this is sufficient to protect my piggy!  Any advice would be
helful.