Re: [TCML] New Torroid

Thanks David. This gap has performed beautify at all power levels so far
without ever overheating, and I see no sign of a quenching problem yet. My
limitations have been in the size of the room needed for testing and the power
available. Now that I'm in a much larger building, I've resumed ramping up the
power to see just how far I can push the static gap. I'm at the point now where
 I either build a rotary or continue pushing the static gap design to see if
it  can handle the maximum output of the bombarder.

Tony Greer

In a message dated 9/8/2008 8:50:50 A.M. Central Daylight Time,