To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 1:05 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] New Torroid

Hello everyone,

I finally got around to taking and uploading some pictures today of the coil that I have been working on. This is just how it looks now during the beta testing and mobilization phase to make it portable and easy to set up. My shop
is located in the Depot  Entertainment District in downtown Lubbock Texas,
and it has certainly been  entertaining for all the neighbors!

Take a look-see if you are  interested, and I welcome all comments and
suggestions. There's also a short 20 second (5Mb) MPEG 1 video clip at the end of
it in action if you want to watch  or  download.

http://ImageEvent.com/thepacratz/teslacoil/8inchcoil

Tony  Greer