Re: [TCML] Tesla Fest 2008 video now online

Dear D.C. Cox:

I'm new to the telsa world, yet I've been an electrician for 20 years and
have heard about him....
Is there an opportunity to talk or visit with you about building telsa coils
for a beginner like me?
Also how quickly can I be educated about all this stuff?

Sincerely Yours;

Doug