From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 4:53 PM
To: tesla list
Subject: [TCML] Frequency generator to tesla coil

Hey guys I was wondering if it was possible to use a frequency generator on
the computer, To send a signal to a huge audio amp.  Then instead of
connecting the amp to speakers connecect it to a primary to a really small
TC.

I am curious because I have all these things availible to me here at college
and I am looking for something fun to do.  Not really expecting to get huge
sparks of course. maybe just to be able to test the reasonance of coils.
4:08 PM