Re: [TCML] New Thumper Prototype Testing

How are you obtaining the 1800v? Like you said in your reply to my youtube
comment when you switch to scr's for the switching you should also add some
nice beefy reverse voltage cutoff diodes because even though they are only
ringing to around -40v eventually that will blow the caps.  Or you can just
try to get rid of some unnecessary stray inductance but the only way to
really check the discharge waveform is with a current transformer.