Re: [TCML] Looking for small Tesla Coil for sale in roughly Colorado area

Hi Dave,
I am in Denver as well, and on the Second Sunday of every month, I host a meeting of "mad scientist" types. (I'm also one of the founders of the Denver Mad Scientists Club). Drop me an email off- list and I will be glad to give you directions.

These meetings started out as Tesla coil / high voltage meetings, but over time, we lost a few people, and there were fewer and fewer Tesla coils or other HV projects showing up, so after a few years, I declared it to be more of a general gathering of folks with an interest in science hobby projects. That said, one fellow almost always brings his small solid-state coil, although he doesn't always drag it out of his car and set it up unless someone asks.

Most of us have either lived in Colorado our whole lives, or transplanted ourselves here some decades ago, so we know what you're talking about as regards sources of parts. But perhaps we can help you.