[TCML] FW: Hi Rich; Tesla List

It seems we a member is having a small problem , but take a look at his coil , nice work.

Rich

From: M G [mailto:gt4awd@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 1:31 AM
To: rdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hi Rich; Tesla List

Hi there Rich, not sure if you remember me, but I'm almost positive you were one of the people to help me out with my first Tesla Coil. This was almost a year ago! My name is Matthew if that will help you remember. There seems to be some changes with the Pupman List, and I'm having a problem getting my list emails sent. I know previously all you had to do is send them out to tesla@xxxxxxxxxx, and that doesn't seem to be working now. So far, I have only sent one email, and did receive it back in my inbox from the pupman server. However, no one replied to my email, so I can only assume something is wrong here. Contacted list owner a few days ago, and he hasn't replied. Remembering back he did go inactive for weeks at a time.

Well anyways man, I finally found the free time to finished my new setup, which is far better. Still using the same components except for the new primary coil I constructed. I'm going to include some photographs for you to check out. Please let me know what you think, and if you could help me any with the mailing list that would be great! By the way, how have you been doing lately? If you are the same person, I remember you mentioning something about having cancer. Believe it was throat cancer? Sure hope you are doing good, and still coiling! You were a lot of help while I was learning all the basics of coiling, and I really appreciated it...

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001046hu0.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001028xc8.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001039sz8.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001050bc9.jpg