Re: [TCML] OBIT Questions

If you have a child or nephew, just haul them into the oil burner repair
shop to help explain, ahem, "their" science project for school.  Most shop
owners will donate one or two --- usually free of charge!
If not, $10 is usually a fair price.

As I recall seeing at Ed Wingate's Teslathon a few years ago, Ed has a nice
small coil running on a OBIT and probably could provide you will all the
essential details --- takes all the guesswork out of the project.

Dr. Resonance