Re: [TCML] Climbing Arcs

Hi Dave,

That will probably be my next step. Maybe the chimney effect will induce  the
arc to rise more smoothly.
The ladder will only be operated inside a large building or outside (where
the clear plastic cover would be essential) The zinc/steel conduit was used
because it was on hand, but will be replaced on the finished ladder. I might try
 rigid copper tubing or even stainless steel, but didn't want to waste that
much  money until I had evidence that it would help.

Thanks!

Tony G

In a message dated 5/27/2008 10:01:32 A.M. Central  Daylight Time,