Re: [TCML] nst

Douglas,
I picked up my 15/60 as a lucky shot on ebay.  I forgot the name of
the seller, but I don't think he regularly sells nst's in his store.
There are one or two sellers on ebay that have a 15/60 for $150 to
$250 for the "buy it now" price, I got mine for $90 so I suppose it
was luck.

If you want something of that power, it would much more cost effective
to parallel two 12/60.  They are much cheaper that the 15/60 in terms
of watts per dollar.

If you really have your mine set on a 15/60, just keep checking ebay
everyday, they pop up time to time at a good price, and remember to
ask the seller if it has GFP.

Scott Leonard