Re: [TCML] kVA Effects on History Channel

[administrivia, pardon refollowup]

>> I missed the first show and the second one never happened.
>> Does anyone know if it will be re-broadcast?
>    Almost certainly, but perhaps not for 'months'.
>    Casual glance around web site shows: not in the next few weeks.
     Poked a bit further:
     1) have asked History Channel (via email) if next showing is
        known.

     2) Interestingly, they have a Special Feedback Section
        for 'people on [US] West Coast affected by new
        scheduling'.
       Sounds to me like 'something somewhere' is known to be
       goofy.

    best
     dwp